Friday 20 March 2015

Twitter/Facebook Updates


March 3rd annastaff
Live at Cher 20th Anniversary Party today!
It was fun!!!!


3 Mars
Live au Cher 20th Anniversary Party aujourd'hui!
C'était cool !!!


March 5th annastaff
Billabong photoshoot today‼️
It’s coming, it’s coming, Billabong’s season is coming little by little 💕💕💕
Aah let it be warmer quickly 🌟🐬🌟


5 Mars
Billabong photoshoot today!!
Ça arrive, a arrive, la saison de Billabong arrive arrive petit à petit  💕💕💕
Aah qu'il fasse plus chaud rapidement  💕💕💕


March 10th annastaff Today, we recorded ONE/TWO/NEXT『MUSIC SOUP -45 r.p.m.-』for Fuji TV!! It was great to talk about my favorite music!
With CX Hirano-san and the recording staff! On air April 1st! 


10 Mars
Aujourd'hui, nous avons tourné ONE/TWO/NEXT 『MUSIC SOUP -45 r.p.m.-』 pour Fuji TV!! C'était bien de parler de ma musique préférée!
Avec CX Hirano-san et le staff du tournage! Diffusion le 1er Avril


March 12th MY BIRTHDAY!
I received a present from my foreign fans❗️
Thank you to the people who are always supporting me, for the presents and the birthday wishes💕💕💕💕
It really makes me feel happy from the bottom of my heart✨
As I often say to you, I can work hard because all of you support me🌟
Thank you🌟
About March 11th
Soon, people who have suffered and were injured will get used to smiling again…
And I pray sincerely that this day will never be completely forgotten.
To all the people who have been called to rest in peace in heaven…

12 Mars MON ANNIVERSAIRE
J'ai reçu un cadeau de mes fans étrangers ❗️
Merci aux personnes qui me soutiennent toujours, pour les cadeaux et les vœux d'anniversaire 💕💕💕💕
Ça me rend vraiment heureuse jusqu'au fond de mon cœur 💕
Comme je vous le dis souvent, je peux travailler dur grâce à vous tous qui me soutenez 💕
Merci 💕
A propos du 11 Mars
Bientôt, les gens qui ont souffert et ont été blessés vont sourire de nouveau...
Et je prie sincèrement pour quoi ce jour ne soit jamais vraiment oublié.
A toutes les personnes qui ont été appelés à reposer en paix au paradis...


March 17th annastaff I went skiing! At the villa of my uncle and his friend 🌟
I fully enjoyed three days of skiing❗️Simba as well as another person are slowly sliding to adulthood 😆


17 Mars
J'ai été skier! A la villa de mon oncle et de son ami 💕
J'ai vraiment apprécié les 3 jours de ski 💕 Simba comme tout autre personne va tout doucement vers l'age adulte 💕


March 17th annastaff Pet daughter



March 19th annastaff I had a shooting for Monster Energy today—
Enjoy a super cool An-san!

UNLEASH THE BEAST!

19 Mars
J'ai eu un shooting pour Monster Energy aujourd'hui
Profitez d'une Anna super-cool!
LIBEREZ LA BÊTE!

March 19th annastaff Monster Energy shooting 2
19 Mars Monster Energy shooting 2


March 19th annastaff I wore some beautiful Swarovski jewelry for this night shoot!
And the outfit is by Rienda 😄

19 Mars J'ai porté quelques jolies bijoux de Swaroski pour le shoot de ce soir!
Et la tenue est de Rienda 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment