Thursday 12 February 2015

Twitter/Facebook Update

annastaff The other day, I was on a photoshoot with Leslie Kee for the TGC!
With Noboru-chan at make-up and Gian as the stylist 💕 
With my beloved members and with the nice pictures, we were able to make this a very good day ✨
As expected, fashion is fun 💕

L'autre jour, j'étais en photoshoot avec Leslie Kee pour la TGC!
Avec Noboru-chan au maquillage et Gian comme styliste 💕
Avec mes membres adorés et avec les belles photos, nous avons pu faire une très bonne journée 💕
Comme prévu, le mode est fun  ðŸ’•

annastaff Today, I’ve been participating to the rehearsals for Monkey Majik’s live in Budoukan this weekend‼️
I look forward to the show‼️


Aujourd'hui, j'ai participé aux répétitions du live de Monkey Majik au Budoukan qui a lieu ce weekend!!
J'attends avec impatience le show!!

annastaff Today, there was the MONKEY MAJIK live in Budokan‼️
I had fun‼️


Aujourd'hui, c'était le MONKEY MAJIK live in Budokan!!
Je me suis amusée!!

No comments:

Post a Comment