Tuesday 5 August 2014

ANNA's HEART translations (04.08.2014)

It’s summer ①

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to sing at the Ajinomoto Stadium for the FC Tokyo Summer Festival.
It was spacious and comfy!

Hier, j'ai eu l'opportunité de chanter au stade Ajinomoto pour le FC Tokyo Summer Festival.
C'était grand et confortable!

It’s summer ②

I sang for that day to be an easy victory!
J'ai chanté ce jour pour qu'on est une victoire facile!

Summer ① → ⑧

Hey guys~
It’s summer~ We’re at the beach~
For me, it’s the best therapy~

Bringing the kids to the sea has the power to soothe them
The sea is nice

I feel like the sea looks over me as a person
Of course it is scary because it’s Nature
But every time I go to the sea, I’m aware of my own smallness

If the children stay at home, they will ask to play (video) games
But when we go to the sea, they can face Nature all day long
And they have fun with a smile

Respect Nature
That’s the secret

Yesterday, we went to the sea too.

Watching the kids grow to adulthood by going to the sea every week makes me happy

Ah yes, yes
I wore Billabong from head to toe when going to the sea
A very cute swimwear of course
Even if I move around, the sea is not able to break it

Of course they are cute
But Billabong’s swimsuit don’t slip off to the sea not matter how rough it gets

Plus

The t-shirt I wear above is from Parade! *
It’s perfect for the summer!

enjoy your summer

*The shirt she is talking about is the one she’s wearing on the 7th picture.

FRANÇAIS : Eté ① → ⑧

Salut les amis~ 
C’est l’été. Nous sommes à la plage~
Pour moi, c’est la meilleure thérapie.~

Emmener les enfants à la mer a le pouvoir de les apaiser
La mer est belle

J’ai l’impression que la mer me regarde comme si elle était une personne
Bien sûr c’est effrayant parce que c’est la Nature
A chaque fois que je vais à la mer, je me rends compte à quel point je suis petite.

Si les enfants restent à la maison, ils vont me demander pour jouer aux jeux vidéo,
Mais quand je les emmène à la mer, ils peuvent faire face à la nature toute la journée
Et ils s’amusent avec le sourire.

Respecter la Nature
C’est le secret

Hier, nous sommes allés encore une fois à la mer.

Regarder les enfants grandir vers l’âge adulte tout en allant à la mer chaque semaine me rends heureuse

Ah, oui oui,
Je portais du Billabong de la tête aux pieds quand j’y suis allée.
Un très joli maillot de bain, évidemment
Même si je bouge beaucoup, il ne sera pas abîmé par la mer

Ils sont très jolie,
Mais les maillots de bain Billabong ne se défont pas dans la mer, peu importe si elle est violente ou pas.

Plus

Le T-shirt que je porte est de PARADE
C’est parfait pour l’Eté


Profitez bien de votre Été !

No comments:

Post a Comment