Monday 11 August 2014

ANNA's HEART translation

Aizu* ① & ②
Today, the Light Up Nippon is taking place in Aizu!!
In the morning, I started preparing breakfast as well as diner
I wonder if I should take a shower and get ready~

*According to Wikipedia, Aizu is the westernmost of the three regions of Fukushima Prefecture in Japan, the other two regions being Nakadōri in the central area of the prefecture and Hamadōri in the east.

Aujourd'hui, le Light Up Nippon s'est tenu à Aizu!!
Le matin, j'ai préparé le petit déjeuner et le dîner
Je me demande si je devrais prendre une douche et me préparer~


Aizu

Heart as well is happy in the morning!

Heart est heureux aussi ce matin!


Guys

Guys~
We're going towards Aizu!!

Les amis~
Nous allons vers Aizu!!


Koriyama

We first had a toast in Koriyama~

Nous avons tout d'abord eu un toast a Koriyama~


Aizu

The Light Up Nippon in Aizu was fun! ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Le Light Up Nippon à Aizu était fun!❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Thank you

I was to say thank you to the large audience.
I am very thankful for the warm welcome they reserve for me everytime!
Everybody's voice, hands up and smile
Ah~ ❤︎ It was good to come
Ah~ ❤︎ I think this live was nice

Je voudrais dire merci au public.
Je suis vraiment reconnaissante de l’accueille qu'ils me réservent à chaque fois!
Les voix de tout le monde, les mains levées et les sourires
Ah~❤︎ C'était bon de venir
Ah~❤︎ Je pense que ce live était bien

Next

Next, I want to do a concert in Fukushima!
Hear me out~ 

Ensuite, je veux faire un concert à Fukushima!
Ecoutez moi~

Yay

Fukushima's seafood

Let's eat
Mangeons !

No comments:

Post a Comment