Sunday 22 December 2013

ANNA's HEART translations

 

Alright

Tomorrow is the long-awaited 23rd of December ❤︎
LIVE in Motion Blue❗️✨❗️✨❗️
Let it become the last Live of this year❗️

Alright

Along with my dear friends, I started the rehearsals wholeheartedly❗️✨❗️✨

Alright

Day after day, I was busy with work and rehearsals but despite this year’s lot of work, Anna is very happy to be able to perform the Live

Alright

Since I am often home with my dear kids, it takes a lot of patience to be a good mom.

Alright

The staff too smiles and cares for me everyday❗️❗️❗️
And they’re willing to cackle and have fun at work everyday❗️❗️❗️
Thanks to my band, make-up artists, manager and family who supported me, I feel like I can recently smile at work again❗️❗️❗️

Alright

And guys❗️❗️❗️
Our Lives are possible thanks to this guy who is always joyful

Alright
I started loving music when I was a child ❤︎
Come to think of it, I will perform the last Lives of this year tomorrow and December the 24th with a feeling of gratitude and sing from deep down my heart❗️
Thanks to my fans, family and everyone else, I was able to make dreams come true even from my small position✨
Not everyone can appreciate this feeling ✨ This is why, tomorrow, I want to be able to represent this feeling through my songs

Alright

Tomorrow and the day after that, let’s have fun❗️❗️❗️❗️
I’m looking forward to meeting everyone

Alright

It’s been a while (laughs) But finally
That was around the time Koyama had some weight off (laughs)
There you go

Koyama

This is nowadays Manager Koyama❗️❗️❗️
His forms are the consequences of having to support me (laughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment