Wednesday 4 December 2013

ANNA's HEART translations

 

IN OKINAWA
HARAJUKU KAWAII IN OKINAWA

Amaaaazing! So many people!
And An-san felt sooooo thrilled and deeply thankful

I was able to make the people and the Live happy by singing in my dear Okinawa ✨
Thank you so much, guys

NO MUSIC NO LIFE
SING OR DIE❤︎!!!

Closing party
We held the closing party in the shop of Ippei-san in Okinawa and had a delicious meal❤︎

This little boy at the shop was very, very cute❤︎

I heard that the two elder brothers on the right are aiming for the Olympics✨✨✨
Lovely

GOOD MORNING
I sincerely hope that people around the world will be able to smile today❤︎

I wonder why the gentle morning light settled down like this✨✨
 Do me this favor and erase the sad and unpleasant feelings concealed by the light, okay?✨
It seems like patting each other’s back gently could make us live to the utmost (laugh)
So today too, I will do my best❤︎
We are allowed to live naturally!
We have to appreciate it more❤︎

Prayer
The other day, Justin, to whom Anna was very grateful to, passed away.
He now rests with a peaceful smile and surrounded by love at God’s feet…
His talent inspired many and his friendly personality gave back their smile to a lot of people.
He’s the only one from whom I received so many gifts.
Your memory will continue to live on in my heart…
From the bottom of my heart, thank you

Please, watch over everyone until the day we meet✨
I LOVE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment