Wednesday 25 September 2013

ANNA's HEART translations

I'm back!

I came back from France ❤
With this SNS, I was able to meet those who support me and was happy of my second Live in France!
It was nice to meet everyone ❤
Thank you for the letters and presents ❤
I will be back ❤❤❤❤❤


Delicious

I ate a lot of delicious food in France ✨





So

There were a lot of people ❤
Thank you ❤❤❤❤





The make-up was

Emi-chan!





Setlist

ROSE
BANGALICIOUS
GUILTY
CARRY ON
VOYAGERS
KUROI NAMIDA
UP TO YOU
BRAVE VIBRATION
LUCY





Gyaru friends





People in cosplay





I got a lot of happiness from everyone!





I got it! I got it!


2 comments:

  1. J'ai passé un dimanche formidable à Paris, je suis ravie de lire ce post qui allonge un peu mon petit bonheur. :)
    Au passage, très joli blog, et merci pour les traductions !
    à bientôt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je suis ravie d'apprendre que tu t'es amusée autant que nous ! Merci beaucoup pour ton soutien, Pandinosore !

    ReplyDelete